Saturday, September 11, 2010

Introductions

Hello to all those wandering minds who are there, searching for something to enjoy, something to make their day. Well, look no further, for you have met your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! This blog is to provide food and joy to your empty tummy, and when I say empty tummy, I mean the tummy of your soul. But just to clarify things, we will not be handing out food.

But first I must introduce a very important person, yes, my younger brother, the co-creator. At the naive age of 13 (going on 7) ,Caleb was determined to create blog and voila! We are here. Caleb is big asset to this two-man team of ours because he has the drive and persistence that I sometimes lack. He also adds a different mindset than mine which can prove very useful when giving ideas.

My name is Jeff and at my ripe age of 15 years, I serve Caleb as a mentor and a spelling checker. I can be the crazy type but most of the time I don't make a fool out of myself (I think). I consider myself the more creative person on this team who adds the pzazz.

You can think Caleb as the heart of this operation while I am the brains. But there is also the invisible hand, my older brother, Josh.

Josh who is 25 years young, already has a blog and therefore experience, so he is offered to get us on track. Thank you, Josh.

Overall, this blog serves as a creative and online portfolio where we will post the cool things that we make.

2 comments:

  1. Your spell checker needs work! Hahahaha!!! But a GREAT intro, guys! I am looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, brohas.

    You're lookin' sharp so far!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete

It is scientifically proven that people who comment on blog posts are far cooler and generally achieve more in their lives...